- This event has passed.
Ridge Recreation Center CLOSED for Maintenance
August 8, 2022 - August 21, 2022
Ridge Recreation Center: Closed August 8 – 21
Every year, Foothills Park & Recreation District closes our recreation centers to perform maintenance, make improvements and deep clean the facilities. This year, the closure at Ridge Recreation Center will be two weeks long, instead of the usual one week, in order to make major upgrades as part of our Energy Efficiency and Mechanical Systems Upgrades Initiative.
**There will be NO PUBLIC ACCESS to Ridge Recreation Center during closure.**
Improvements to Ridge Recreation Center include:
- Install seven new HVAC units to replace aging and inefficient equipment
- Replace three boilers
- Install all new interior lighting
- Re-plaster and make repairs to Warm Water Therapy Pool
- Install a new UV pool disinfection system in order to meet future changes to health codes
- Deep clean facility and equipment
- Preventative maintenance on equipment