The health and well-being of our candidates, employees and patrons is a top priority. The District is following CDC, State and County public health orders in our commitment to preventing the spread of COVID-19. For these reasons, we have implemented many safety protocols, some of which have been implemented District wide and others are specific to a department or position. The hiring supervisor will review the pertinent safety protocols with you during your interview and if selected, it will also be part of your new hire training. District wide protocols include:
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing.
- Access to hand sanitizer throughout the workplace.
- Cloth masks are required for staff when interacting with others and when physical distancing is not possible. Masks are also required for patrons in common areas and strongly encouraged at other times when it is safe to do so.
- Limits have been set on the number of people/staff allowed to gather at one time in rooms, conference rooms, and communal areas.
- Practice physical distancing (maintain 6-foot distance whenever possible).
- Preregistration is required for all participant programs.
- Sneeze guards installed at all front desks.
- Created a COVID-19 Response Committee that addresses COVID-19 related issues including: monitoring updated guidance from applicable agencies, establishing workplace guidelines, implementing precautionary measures, providing training and serving as a staff resource.
We have also adjusted the interview and hiring process to ensure the safety of everyone involved. This includes but is not limited to:
- Conducting phone or virtual interviews prior to or instead of an in-person interview.
- If you begin to feel sick at any time prior to an in-person interview or your first day of work, please contact us to reschedule.
- If you do come for an interview, please wear a face mask/covering.
- To reduce spreading germs, we will not shake hands.
While the items listed above are best practices the District has established to date, we will continue to appropriately add or adjust to our work plans if anything with the COVID-19 pandemic changes.
Questions? Please contact:
Human Resources Department, HRDept@fhprd.org