The Boards of Directors of both the Bowles Metropolitan District (BMD) and the Foothills Park & Recreation District have reached a special arrangement for a majority of residents of Grant Ranch and Camden Lakeway Apartments to receive Foothills resident rates!
Beginning March 1, 2016, residents of Grant Ranch and Camden Lakeway Apartments, both of which are in the BMD, will receive Foothills resident rates on all Foothills admission fees, passes and classes. Unfortunately, this does NOT include the Eagle Ridge and Grey Hawk Neighborhoods as these are not in the BMD. Click the images below to view all the great benefits you can enjoy at reduced rates. This agreement is valid through December 31, 2019.
Foothills Park & Recreation District looks forward to serving you and hopes your family will enjoy the outstanding facilities and programs we provide.
To receive reduced rates for Facility Use – a Foothills I.D. card is required.
- Bowles Metropolitan District residents will need to get a Foothills I.D. card.
- You are required to show your Foothills I.D. card at each visit to receive reduced admission.
- A Recreation I.D. Card may be obtained at Lilley Gulch Recreation Center, Ridge Recreation Center or Peak Community & Wellness Center.
- A Golf I.D. Card may be obtained at Meadows Golf Club or Foothills Golf Course.
- There is no charge for I.D. cards. Foothills I.D. cards are for the convenience of our patrons. The I.D. card will verify your reduced rates. Youth, age 9 and older must present a Foothills I.D. card to receive reduced rates.
- If you have a current Foothills I.D. card, please alert staff that you are a BMD resident to receive Foothills resident rates.
To receive reduced rates for Classes – create an account in our registration system. Utilize the “Register” button in the main menu.
Foothills resident rates will be honored through 12/31/2019.