This election is conducted in accordance with the Colorado Constitution, the Colorado Election Code (as amended) and the Colorado Special District Act.
- Registered to vote in the State of Colorado,
- And must be one of the following:
- A resident of the District; OR
- A person who is obligated to pay taxes under a contract to purchase taxable property within the District; OR
- The owner of taxable real or personal property within the boundaries of the District; OR
- The spouse or civil union partner of the owner of taxable real or personal property within the boundaries of the District.
To obtain a Permanent Absentee Voter Status for Foothills Park & Recreation District, please submit an Application for Permanent Absentee Voter Status to the Designated Election Official, firstname.lastname@example.org; 303-409-2108.
To check on your voter registration status, or register to vote, visit http://jeffco.us/elections/.
To check if your real or personal property is taxed by Foothills Park & Recreation District, visit http://jeffco.us/assessor/.