Massage Therapy: Hands-on soft tissue manipulation to keep muscles and joints functioning properly. Variety of techniques may include any of the following:
- Deep Tissue – Stroking/kneading pressure techniques to release chronic patterns of tension across the fibers of muscles, tendons and fascia.
- Swedish – A system of long strokes, kneading, percussion, and friction techniques on the more superficial layers of the muscles. Promotes relaxation, increased circulation and range of motion, and reduces tension.
- Sports – Helps the body recover from strenuous exercise or exertion. Improves circulation, deactivates trigger points, and aids in faster healing of injuries.
- Chair Massage – also available on request (Price: $1/minute)
- Reflexology – Therapeutic foot and/or hand massage that improves circulation and lymph flow throughout the entire body and heals neural pathways.
30 minutes: $35
60 minutes: $60
90 minutes: $80
3 pack of 60-minute sessions: $150
3 pack of 90-minute sessions: $216
Tips are not included in any massage services, but are greatly appreciated!