The Boards of Directors of both Normandy Estates Metropolitan Recreation District (NEMRD) and Foothills Park & Recreation District have reached a special arrangement for residents of NEMRD to receive Foothills resident rates!
Beginning April 1, 2018, residents of NEMRD will receive Foothills resident rates on all Foothills admission fees, passes and classes. Click the images below to view all the great benefits you can enjoy at reduced rates. This agreement automatically renews annually subject to termination as per terms outlined in the agreement.
Foothills Park & Recreation District looks forward to serving you and hopes your family will enjoy the outstanding facilities and programs we provide.
To receive reduced rates for Facility Use – a Foothills I.D. card is required.
- NEMRD residents will need to get a Foothills I.D. card.
- You are required to show your Foothills I.D. card at each visit to receive reduced admission.
- A Recreation I.D. Card may be obtained at Lilley Gulch Recreation Center, Ridge Recreation Center or Peak Community & Wellness Center.
- A Golf I.D. Card may be obtained at Meadows Golf Club or Foothills Golf Course.
- There is no charge for I.D. cards. Foothills I.D. cards are for the convenience of our patrons. The I.D. card will verify your reduced rates. Youth, age 9 and older must present a Foothills I.D. card to receive reduced rates.
- If you have a current Foothills I.D. card, please alert staff that you are a NEMRD resident to receive Foothills resident rates.
To receive reduced rates for Classes – create an account in our registration system. Utilize the “Schedules & Registration” button in the main menu.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter and Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date with special offers, events, news and class information.