The Boards of Directors of South Suburban Park and Recreation District and Foothills Park & Recreation District have created a special arrangement for residents of TrailMark subdivision to receive Foothills resident rates!
Beginning January 1, 2017, residents of TrailMark will receive Foothills resident rates on all Foothills admission fees, passes and classes. Click the images below to view all the great benefits you can enjoy at reduced rates. The agreement is valid through December 31, 2021 under the terms contained therein.
Foothills Park & Recreation District looks forward to serving you and hopes your family will enjoy the outstanding facilities and programs we provide.
To receive reduced rates for Facility Use – a Foothills I.D. card is required.
- TrailMark residents will need to get a Foothills I.D. card.
- You are required to show your Foothills I.D. card at each visit to receive reduced admission.
- A Recreation I.D. Card may be obtained at Lilley Gulch Recreation Center, Ridge Recreation Center or Peak Community & Wellness Center.
- A Golf I.D. Card may be obtained at Meadows Golf Club or Foothills Golf Course.
- There is no charge for I.D. cards. The I.D. card will verify your reduced rates. Youth, age 9 and older must present a Foothills I.D. card to receive reduced rates.
- If you have a current Foothills I.D. card, please alert staff that you are a TrailMark resident to receive Foothills resident rates.
To receive reduced rates for Classes – create an account in our registration system. Utilize the “Schedules & Registration” button in the main menu.
Foothills resident rates will be honored through 12/31/2021.