Foothills Park & Recreation District is proud to offer Concerts in Clement Park free to the public and put on for the benefit of District residents and South Jefferson County residents. This outdoor series of concerts incorporates community collaborations and grant funded performances which are free, open to the public and family friendly. Performances are held at the Grant Family Amphitheater in Clement Park. View Map of Clement Park
Concerts in Clement Park
Thursdays at 7 p.m.
June 1 • The Williams Brothers Band
June 8 • Cindy and the Protractors
June 15 • Cass Clayton Band
June 22 • Groove ‘N Motion
June 29 • The Grass Project
July 13 • Michael C Experience
July 20 • Roka Hueka
July 27 • Lookin Back
August 3 • Michael Friedman Band
August 10 • Lucky Catch
• 2023 Presenting Sponsors •
• 2023 Concert Sponsors •
Venue Information and Concert Reminders
- Concerts run rain or shine with the exception of the threat of severe weather.
- Weather cancellations and rescheduled dates will be updated on this page as soon as possible.
- Parking is free. Parking available for people with disabilities.
- Please do NOT park at the Columbine Library.
What to bring:
- Blankets or lawn chairs
- Glass containers prohibited
- Dogs on leash only
Amenities near the Grant Amphitheater:
- Restrooms, playgrounds, walking paths and picnic shelters
- Picnic Shelter rentals are available online in advance. If shelters are not rented, they are available on a first come, first served basis.
Foothills - Arts & Events Agency is proud to be supported in part by:
Foothills Park & Recreation District – Arts & Events Agency mission is to create, establish, put on and provide classes and opportunities for District-wide cultural arts services for the benefit of the taxpayers of the District. Services to include fine and leisure arts, performing arts, culturally related special events, art shows and concert series.