Foothills Park & Recreation District is proud to offer Concerts in Clement Park free to the public and put on for the benefit of District residents and South Jefferson County residents. This outdoor series of concerts incorporates community collaborations and grant funded performances which are free, open to the public and family friendly. Performances are held at the Grant Family Amphitheater in Clement Park. View Map of Clement Park
Thursdays at 7 p.m.
• 2022 Presenting Sponsors •
• 2022 Concert Sponsors •
Venue Information and Concert Reminders
- Weather cancellations and rescheduled dates will be updated on this page as soon as possible.
- Parking is free. Parking available for people with disabilities.
- Please do NOT park at the Columbine Library.
What to bring:
- Blankets or lawn chairs
- Glass containers prohibited
- Dogs on leash only
Amenities near the Grant Amphitheater:
- Restrooms, playgrounds, walking paths and picnic shelters
- Picnic Shelter rentals are available online in advance. If shelters are not rented, they are available on a first come, first served basis.