Congratulations to the recipients of our 2023 part-time employee scholarship program! Twice a year, Foothills awards scholarships in the amount of $500 to help part-time staff members pursue their goals towards higher education. Full-time staff are eligible to participate in our Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Jakob Bauer works in Golf Maintenance at Meadows Golf Course. He currently studies Physical Therapy at University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. Jakob plans to use his education to help people recover from surgeries and injuries.
- Luke Johnson works in Park Maintenance for Urban Parks. He is a student at University of Montana studying Forestry and Fire Science. Luke plans to use his education and experience for timber production and harvesting, as well as finding a way to convert wood removed from urban spaces into usable timber.
- Blake Kinney works at Clement Park in Maintenance. He is currently a student at Colorado State University studying Electrical Engineering. Blake plans to use his education and creativity to help identify problems within a community and use his skills to make life better for his community.
- Rosemary Puc-Hall works in the Pro-Shop at Foothills Golf Course. She will attend Colorado School of Mines this fall to study Architectural Engineering. Rosemary plans to use her education and profession to battle climate change, and utilize her knowledge in the subject to design structures to help communities protect the planet.
- Alex Rodriguez has two positions at Foothills. He works in Regional Park Maintenance and as a Center Associate. Alex will attend Missouri Valley College in the fall where he will be playing Basketball and studying Business. He plans to own his own business in the future and hopes to continue working and helping his community throughout college and after.